What is 2infoblog.com?
2infoblog.com is a redirect infection showing unwanted pages on your browsers. You will be annoyed by this phishing website every time you get online with Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE or other web browser once it has infiltrated your system somehow. How does 2infoblog.com virus bypass your firewall to enter your PC? From what we found from investigation on it, this redirect virus can sneak into computer with various channels. Basically, 2infoblog.com is spread by free apps. When you install a freeware downloaded from file-sharing websites, this hijacker will be attached to your browser without notification if do you do not view all hidden options in the installation process. Besides, with help from spam email and porn websites, 2infoblog.com also will take chance to infect your computer easily.
Once loaded, 2infoblog.com blocks your access to normal websites constantly. It will pop up when you click links, open new websites, search anything via Google or Yahoo. Its purpose is to swindle you to download the fake update file which is actually rogueware and adware used to help its sponsors make money. This is a common way that spammers earn ads commissions from affiliate networks, they just use bogus messages to promote merchants’ products aggressively. The malware promoted on 2infoblog.com will charge you a lot and cause poor performance of your system, do not click any link or button or it.
In case you get this 2infoblog.com spam pages while surfing the Internet, close the window immediately and then check your system to find out and delete related malware. If you delay to remove it, severe problems may happen soon. For instance, 2infoblog.com install more adware on your browser to bombard you with banner ads, text ads and so on, making your web browser unusable. Worse still, it helps hacker attack your accounts to steal sensitive information such as email, digital bank account and phone number. If you wan to to avoid such problems, take action to get rid of 2infoblog.com now. The removal guide below can help you:
Our experts have worked out the solutions on removing 2infoblog.com from Windows PC and Mac OS below: Section 1 is for Windows PC Users; Section 2 is for Mac OS Users. Please follow the corresponding solution for your computer OS.
Click the tabs below to select Section 1 or Section 2
Section 1 – Effective Steps to Get Rid of 2infoblog.com from Windows PC
Option 1 – Locate all 2infoblog.com related files on your own and manually remove the virus (Don’t Try This Method if You Are not a PC Expert)
Option 2 – Install top-class anti-malware tool to help you remove 2infoblog.com safely and quickly (Hot Option! Best Method for All PC Users)
Option 1 – Manually Remove 2infoblog.com
Step 1. Uninstall 2infoblog.com related programs and other unwanted software you installed recently.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window, and then type “control panel” into the Run window and click OK.
2. Now select category view, and click on Uninstall a program under the Programs.
3. Click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to find and uninstall 2infoblog.com and other unwanted programs installed recently.
Step 2 Get rid of malicious Registry values and keys associated with 2infoblog.com.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window, then type “regedit” into the window and click OK
2. Now manually locate all malicious registries created by 2infoblog.com:
Step 3. Remove Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer add-on, Chrome extension and Firefox add-on related with 2infoblog.com.
Google Chrome User
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete 2infoblog.com extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of 2infoblog.com.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
Internet Explorer User
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select 2infoblog.com
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User
(Since Edge browser does not have extensions function now, what you need is just to reset homepage and search engine.)
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default
Option 2 – Remove 2infoblog.com easily and safely with help of top-class Anti-Malware Software.
Step 1. Diagnose your computer with SpyHunter and remove 2infoblog.com and other viruses.
SpyHunter is best of the best AntiSpyware/ AntiMalware tool capable of detecting and removing all the Adware, Spyware, Malware, PUP, and Trojan Horse hiding in Windows computer. Start a free scan with SpyHunter now and find out all malicious files related with 2infoblog.com virus.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter safety:
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter -Installer.exe to start the installation.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, run a scan to detect 2infoblog.com and other threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click FIX YOUR PROBLEMS NOW to get rid of 2infoblog.com and all hidden viruses.
Step 2. Use RegcurePro to fix all damaged registry errors and security bugs caused by 2infoblog.com.
Notes: If 2infoblog.com virus still appear after you removed it with SpyHunter , it is clear that there are some registry errors and security bugs needed to be fixed. 2infoblog.com virus can be re-activated by malicious codes it injected into your Registry, therefore we need to fix those registry errors and security codes and recover the healthy system files. After we fix the Registry, 2infoblog.com will not have any chance to re-activate itself again. When we do any operation related with Registry, we need to be 100% careful, because any small mistake we make in the Registry can lead to severe problems, therefore, we recommend every user to let RegcurePro help you complete the complicated operations in Registry automatically. It is one of the best tool which can maximize system performance and fix registry and system errors. Run it now:
1. Click the below to download RegcurePro safety:
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegCureProSetup to start the installation of RegcurePro.
3. When RegcurePro is installed, please click Click to Start Scan to detect files corrupted by 2infoblog.com:
4. Once RegcurePro completes the scan, please click Fix Allto solve security bugs related with 2infoblog.com.
Step 3 (Optional). Reset Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome to clean up cookies of 2infoblog.com.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
2. click “Choose what to clear”:
3. Click “Show more” and select them all and click Clear:
– Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
– Reset Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Refresh Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Refresh Firefox button when it appears:
– Reset Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button, and then scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
Section 2 – Effective Ways to Get Rid of 2infoblog.com from Mac OS
- Option 1 – Install Mac Anti-Malware Tool to Automatically Remove 2infoblog.com from Mac OS with Ease
- Option 2 – Manually Remove 2infoblog.com from Mac OS if You Are an Mac Repair Expert
Option 1 – Install Mac Anti-Malware Tool to Automatically Remove 2infoblog.com from Mac OS with Ease
In case your Mac machine has been infected with 2infoblog.com and related malware, the best and safest way to cure your Mac is to automatically remove the infections with a reliable and powerful protection tool. Here we recommend you to install the famous Mac anti-malware software – MacKeeper Lite, which is capable of cleaning up all Malware, Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Hijacker and other forms of Mac threats and keep your Mac and privacy safe every day. Now get it installed and let it get rid of 2infoblog.com virus from your Mac completely and speed up your system performance to the top:
1. click the download button below download MacKeeper now:
2. Double-click “MacKeeper.3.10.pkg” and follow its instructions to install it:
3. Click Internet Security to get the anti-virus and safe browsing function to detect and clean up infections:
4. Use Smart Uninstaller to remove all unwanted or suspicious software related with 2infoblog.com:
5. In “System Status” tab, run a Scan to detect junk files left by 2infoblog.com and then click “Fix items Safely” to clean up all items:
Option 2 – Manually Remove 2infoblog.com from Mac OS if You Are an Mac Repair Expert
Step 1.Remove 2infoblog.com related extension from Safari.
- Open up Safari
- Click onto ‘Safari’ and then select ‘Preferences’
- Select the ‘extensions’ tab in the top menu bar
- It will display all extensions, or plugins that are currently installed
- Choose 2infoblog.com and related or suspicious extensions you want to uninstall
- Click the Uninstall button
Step 2.Uninstall 2infoblog.com related software completely on Mac OS.
1. Open “Finder”
2. Go to the “Applications” folder
3. Right click 2infoblog.com or other unwanted program, then select “Move to Trash”
4. Open “Trash” folder and select “Empty”
Step 3. Reset Safari to get rid of all malicious cookies and files created by 2infoblog.com.
- Click Safari menu and then click Reset Safari
- Click Reset to clear all of the selected items.
(NOTE: In case your try the manual removal way but still unable to remove 2infoblog.com from Mac, we highly recommend you to install MacKeeper to help you detect and remove the virus quickly and completely.)
2infoblog.com virus is mainly spread online through resources such as Free Software, Spam Email and Porn Websites. To avoid virus and malware like 2infoblog.com infect your computer again, you should keep these tips in your mind: