Is 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up an Real Security Alert?
0-808-101-7544 Pop-up has been listed as phishing website due to its illegal method of promoting online PC remote tech support service. In case you get redirected to 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up window when open website, do searching on Google, or click regular links on webpage, it’s clear that your system has been infected by PC threats such as Potentially Unwanted Programs, Ad-supported freeware, or adware.
It’s widely known that lots of freeware sharing websites cooperate with rogueware or malware makers, who pay these sites so that they can pack their advertising-supported applications into the free download files of some legitimate freeware. Then we you install such freeware, your PC will be infected by various malware or adware like 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus if you do not cancel suspicious options in the process. These adware hijack your Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or other web browser to bring you with annoying ads and spam redirecting popup, aiming to scam you and make you send money them. Similar to other tech support scam, 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus is also disguised as Microsoft partner to report fake security issues, which states that your computer may have been compromised and you should not use the computer until I call the number to fix it.
Our security lab has tested this 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and reviewed their tech service, it concludes that 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up is nothing but a hacker scam that not only cheat users for money but also steal users private information. The tech support provided by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up will demand for remote access permission from you if you call the number, and they will require you to pay lots of money for the service they provide. These 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up scammer may download more threats inside your PC, lock your personal files to demand ransom money, and hack your accounts to steal all your information. You will suffer from bigger troubles if you do not remove all the malware related with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up, just follow the removal steps below to get rid of these infections now without hesitance.
Our experts have worked out the solutions on removing 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Windows PC and Mac OS below: Section 1 is for Windows PC Users; Section 2 is for Mac OS Users. Please follow the corresponding solution for your computer OS.
Click the tabs below to select Section 1 or Section 2
- Section 1 - Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Windows OS
- Section 2 - Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS
Section 1 – Effective Steps to Get Rid of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Windows PC
Option 1 – Locate all 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up related files on your own and manually remove the virus (Don’t Try This Method if You Are not a PC Expert)
Option 2 – Install top-class anti-malware tool to help you remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up safely and quickly (Hot Option! Best Method for All PC Users)
Option 1 – Manually Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up
Step 1. Uninstall 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up related programs and other unwanted software you installed recently.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window, and then type “control panel” into the Run window and click OK.
2. Now select category view, and click on Uninstall a program under the Programs.
3. Click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to find and uninstall 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and other unwanted programs installed recently.
Step 2 Get rid of malicious Registry values and keys associated with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window, then type “regedit” into the window and click OK
2. Now manually locate all malicious registries created by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up:
Attention, Please!! Any small mistake made in Registry will ruin your computer!!
TO AVOID Damages to Your System, Our Lab Recommend:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up
Step 3. Remove Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer add-on, Chrome extension and Firefox add-on related with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
Google Chrome User
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
Internet Explorer User
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Microsoft Edge User
(Since Edge browser does not have extensions function now, what you need is just to reset homepage and search engine.)
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default
Option 2 – Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up easily and safely with help of top-class Anti-Malware Software.
Step 1. Diagnose your computer with SpyHunter and remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and other viruses.
SpyHunter is best of the best AntiSpyware/ AntiMalware tool capable of detecting and removing all the Adware, Spyware, Malware, PUP, and Trojan Horse hiding in Windows computer. Start a free scan with SpyHunter now and find out all malicious files related with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter safety:
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter -Installer.exe to start the installation.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, run a scan to detect 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and other threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click FIX YOUR PROBLEMS NOW to get rid of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and all hidden viruses.
Step 2. Use RegcurePro to fix all damaged registry errors and security bugs caused by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
Notes: If 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus still appear after you removed it with SpyHunter , it is clear that there are some registry errors and security bugs needed to be fixed. 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus can be re-activated by malicious codes it injected into your Registry, therefore we need to fix those registry errors and security codes and recover the healthy system files. After we fix the Registry, 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up will not have any chance to re-activate itself again. When we do any operation related with Registry, we need to be 100% careful, because any small mistake we make in the Registry can lead to severe problems, therefore, we recommend every user to let RegcurePro help you complete the complicated operations in Registry automatically. It is one of the best tool which can maximize system performance and fix registry and system errors. Run it now:
1. Click the below to download RegcurePro safety:
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegCureProSetup to start the installation of RegcurePro.
3. When RegcurePro is installed, please click Click to Start Scan to detect files corrupted by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up:
4. Once RegcurePro completes the scan, please click Fix Allto solve security bugs related with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
Step 3 (Optional). Reset Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome to clean up cookies of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
2. click “Choose what to clear”:
3. Click “Show more” and select them all and click Clear:
– Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
– Reset Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Refresh Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Refresh Firefox button when it appears:
– Reset Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button, and then scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
Section 2 – Effective Ways to Get Rid of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS
- Option 1 – Install Mac Anti-Malware Tool to Automatically Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS with Ease
- Option 2 – Manually Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS if You Are an Mac Repair Expert
Option 1 – Install Mac Anti-Malware Tool to Automatically Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS with Ease
In case your Mac machine has been infected with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and related malware, the best and safest way to cure your Mac is to automatically remove the infections with a reliable and powerful protection tool. Here we recommend you to install the famous Mac anti-malware software – MacKeeper Lite, which is capable of cleaning up all Malware, Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Hijacker and other forms of Mac threats and keep your Mac and privacy safe every day. Now get it installed and let it get rid of 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus from your Mac completely and speed up your system performance to the top:
1. click the download button below download MacKeeper now:
2. Double-click “MacKeeper.3.10.pkg” and follow its instructions to install it:
3. Click Internet Security to get the anti-virus and safe browsing function to detect and clean up infections:
4. Use Smart Uninstaller to remove all unwanted or suspicious software related with 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up:
5. In “System Status” tab, run a Scan to detect junk files left by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and then click “Fix items Safely” to clean up all items:
Option 2 – Manually Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac OS if You Are an Mac Repair Expert
Step 1.Remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up related extension from Safari.
- Open up Safari
- Click onto ‘Safari’ and then select ‘Preferences’
- Select the ‘extensions’ tab in the top menu bar
- It will display all extensions, or plugins that are currently installed
- Choose 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up and related or suspicious extensions you want to uninstall
- Click the Uninstall button
Step 2.Uninstall 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up related software completely on Mac OS.
1. Open “Finder”
2. Go to the “Applications” folder
3. Right click 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up or other unwanted program, then select “Move to Trash”
4. Open “Trash” folder and select “Empty”
Step 3. Reset Safari to get rid of all malicious cookies and files created by 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up.
- Click Safari menu and then click Reset Safari
- Click Reset to clear all of the selected items.
(NOTE: In case your try the manual removal way but still unable to remove 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up from Mac, we highly recommend you to install MacKeeper to help you detect and remove the virus quickly and completely.)
0-808-101-7544 Pop-up virus is mainly spread online through resources such as Free Software, Spam Email and Porn Websites. To avoid virus and malware like 0-808-101-7544 Pop-up infect your computer again, you should keep these tips in your mind:
1. Always select Advance or Custom Install if you want to install any free software;
2. Scan all attached files of emails you receive, even the emails sent from Contacts;
3. It’s best not to visit porn websites, which are often hosted by cyber criminal and they may harm your system severely.